Information‎ > ‎Income Tax India‎ > ‎


Refer below attached official circular of April 2011 of income tax department, India
  • If your banker is asking for a certificate from income tax officer u/s. 281, please apply in below format (refer below pdf file). 
  • We also undertake application and acquiring this certificate from  income tax department for our clients.
CA Kunjan (practising CA) BKC,Mumbai,
23 Dec 2011, 12:27