posted 6 Feb 2013, 21:33 by CA Kunjan ‎(practising CA)‎ BKC,Mumbai
Below is a short write up for general use of all 
If you sell shares of a after holding those shares for more than 3 years, you can claim exemption from long term capital gain tax only if :-
1.  Investment is made in bonds in 6 month's time u/s. sections 54EC and/or
2. Investment is made in a new house u/s.  54F

from CA Kunjan Shah ,